There are many only a handful of countries where studying MBBS is cheap and under the budget of a common man. But, do not be disheartened because there are countries where education is of good quality though it costs less. The cost is less of these countries because there economy is low are almost the same compared to India.
The countries with a good quality of education yet cheap are:
Let us go through them one by one, starting with
Studying MBBS in the Philippines
The medical education system that runs in the Philippines is American. They offer an M.D. degree (MBBS) as the primary medical qualification. This degree is known globally including recognition by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
Studying MBBS in the Philippines is actually a unique opportunity for students who have passed 12th standard or equivalent exams. These students can pursue medical education of international standards in the Philippines. The education standards and quality of education are very high in the Philippines.
The weather is similar to India (tropical) with less population compared to India, of course. Also, the beaches and islands around the Republican relax you during weekends which makes it a perfect mini-vacation spot too.
The country is an international hub for students with its advanced technology and a high literacy rate. The economy of the Philippines is similar to India if not cheap or less. This gives you the edge financially to support yourself for studying MBBS in the Philippines.
There are more advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines such as
- The cost of studying MBBS in the Philippines is low and affordable with no donation.
- The Philippines is the third-largest country with English literacy rate globally and at first position in Asia.
- The country has a disease pattern similar to India, giving students first-hand practical treatment experience.
- The degree is recognized accepted globally. For example, MCI, WHO, USMLE, and other organizations worldwide.
- Modern teaching facilities with first-class infrastructure and types of equipment.
- Only 5 years to complete the degree including internship.
Studying MBBS in Russia
With amazing infrastructure in every field, Russia is known for its technological advancement all over the country including MBBS. It has a very rich history when it comes to technology that gives the country an edge in all the fields.
It has a past filled with wars that led to the country’s advancement in technology and medical needs. The temperature is very cold in the country because of its geographical presence. The temperature drops below 0 degrees too during winter. This temperature is a disadvantage for Indians as we are not habituated to such extreme weather conditions.
Keeping all the above points in mind, for studying MBBS in Russia, there are many reasons as they are also considered to be one of the best in the field.
- The education cost of studying MBBS in Russia is low when compared to many countries but not the Philippines.
- They have many government institutions because of which the cost is low and the degree of education is high.
- The universities are recognized globally including the WHO and the MCI.
- The courses are taught in English but local folks speak Russian more than English which could be hard for students to survive.
- The students are taught for USMLE preparations too if they are interested to move to the USA after completing their MBBS education.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine
The country is located in the eastern part of Europe. Ukraine is the largest country in Europe. Also, it is the fourth country with the highest number of postgraduates in the field of MBBS in Europe. There are many universities- government and private institutions. Almost all the universities and colleges in Ukraine are recognized by the MCI and the WHO.
Lately, the country is getting a lot of popularity among medical aspirants for studying MBBS abroad. This popularity is worldwide and not just in India. The students who undergo MBBS degree from here, are eligible to apply for a job in any part of the world.
The duration of studying MBBS in Ukraine is almost 6 years. Students do not need to write any entrance tests to apple at a university for studying MBBS in Ukraine. Thus, it is almost a perfect location to complete your MBBS goals at a low cost, except for the language barrier as more than 50% of the population speaks other than English.
There are many reasons and advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine like
- General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, and Pharmacy are the popular medical fields in Ukraine.
- The quality of education and infrastructure of the university campus are very good.
- The government is always supportive of universities for their financial and research-related issues.
- No donation is required to take admission in the universities for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Many extracurricular activities are held on the campus to keep the students fit and active.
- The accommodation rate in the country is also low which as helpful for students.
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The country is located in the central part of Asia that follows the parliamentary system. The national language of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz which resembles the Turkish language. There are a total of seven provinces in the country that consists of different districts governed by the Governors.
The MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are premium colleges known all over the globe providing world-class education. This makes it the best reason for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The professors and teaching staff are world-renowned which makes it a perfect spot (but not better than the Philippines). The cost of living is also low which attracts most of the Indians.
There are many benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan like
- There is no entrance exam for MBBS aspirants.
- The cos of MBBS is lower than almost all the countries in the world.
- The quality of hospitals is amazing and internships are fun with work.
- The medical degree provided in Kyrgyzstan is globally acclaimed.
- The language used to teach is English but the local folks speak other languages too.
- MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan also provide scholarships that can be helpful to students.
You know about all the cheap but best MBBS countries abroad but we would like to point out the Philippines again. The best country to pursue MBBS abroad for Indians. You can also contact us at Wisdom Overseas so we can help you define your MBBS career in the best possible way.