Studying MBBS and becoming a doctor is a dream for many students. The only problem is there are not enough good colleges to study MBBS in India. Not only that the problem also arises when one thinks of fee structure, architecture, donation problem and more. This is why many students are preferring to study MBBS abroad. This thought is supported not only by parents but also by the government. To study MBBS abroad, there are many schemes and educational loans available for students to go and study MBBS abroad.
Now, the next question arises about where to study MBBS abroad? The answer is simple for students to study MBBS abroad is the Philippines. The country has amazing architecture, low MBBS cost, and similar weather conditions. There are many more reasons to study MBBS in the Philippines like
- MBBS degree from the Philippines is recognized and respected all over the world because of its high standard.
- The MD in the Philippines is considered to be the same as MBBS in India by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The medical colleges in the Philippines have no capitation fees or donations for enrollment as they are administered by the Philippines Ministry of Education. The Fee structure is very transparent.
- The universities in the Philippines are approved by the WHO and MCI which is very advantageous for Indians.
- Because of the similar climate, diseases are also alike in both the countries which give students an edge to perfect their practical experience in the Philippines and practice the same in India.
- The similarity in climate is another advantage for Indians wanting to study MBBS in the Philippines. It ranges from 22 °C to 33 °C which is like the Indian environment.
- The primary language spoken in the Philippines is English which saves students time from learning another language.
- The education system followed in the Philippines is the US education system which opens many international doors inclusive of the UK, Australia, and Canada and of course the USA, etc.
- Medical colleges in the Philippines believe in practice over the theory which gives you hands-on experience rather than just knowledge on how to cure.
- The faculties and professors have a lot of experience and are ready to help you with your queries in every possible way.
- There are many beds in hospitals connected with colleges that give you more exposure to real-time patients.
- After completing the medical course from the Philippines, you do not need any extra courses. It is recognized by major Countries that offer you great career opportunities worldwide.
- After completing your graduation in MBBS, you can come back to India and register with MCI to continue practice here as MBBS colleges in the Philippines are recognized by the MCI.
- The little currency difference makes the cost of living cheap and easy in the Philippines.
- Studying in the Philippines is affordable because of very little currency difference between India and the Philippines.
- Colleges have a large mess and also Indian chefs to provide the same authenticity for Indian students.
- Students can easily communicate with patients as the Philippines is the 3rd largest country to speak English which can help students treat patients easily.
- Comparing the data of students migrating to study MBBS in the Philippines, it is an upward graph with a vigorous increase every year.
- If students have future plans to settle or practice in the US then they can crack USMLE part I and part II in the Philippines itself under the guidance of medical professors at the university.
- In the Philippines, the best university to study medicine for Indians is Southwestern University.
MBBS in the Philippines is just as easy as it sounds and not only that, there are more requirements like food, accommodation, and survival. For all these, we are here to serve you for all 5 years while you study MBBS in the Philippines. Not only that, but we also provide you guidance for cracking USMLE so you can go and practice MBBS in the USA. Contact us now to study MBBS in the Philippines as the next batch to study MBBS abroad is starting soon!