NEET 2020: Government MBBS Seats and Competition Analysis
NEET 2020 is moving back by postponing again and again due to the severe pandemic conditions of Corona and now the wait is still on till August 2020. Though the commencement of the exam on that day is also a big uncertainty and the same continues till the normalcy of the Covid-19 conditions prevails in India.
So…. All the medical aspirants of the country are genuinely worried about their one year might be lagged due to the continuous postponement of the NEET-2020 as well as inability to prepare with the same enthusiasm as before in the current uncertainty. But the exam might be conducted late; the fate it gives the medical aspirants won’t change a bit. To ensure your NEET-2020 free seat every medical aspirant of the country has to understand the competition that he is about to face of this year’s applicants and the availability of the seat.
The enthusiasm or the confusion regarding the NEET 2020 commencement won’t even change the fact of the ratio of the number of applicants and the MBBS seats availability in Govt and Private medical colleges of India.
Every one of us is well aware of the tremendous competition between the NEET applicants increasing every year and the same is not at all decreased with the increase in the number of seats by the government of India. All the medical aspirants of NEET 2020 should know the ratio of their competition for every single seat available and the other scenarios in the colleges to accomplish a secured seat in NEET 2020.
NEET 2020 TOTAL APPLICANTS:
As per this academic year, NEET statistics 2020-21 about 16.89 lakh students from all across India appeared in NEET-2020 examination out of those approximately 7,50,000 to 8,00,000 students should qualify NEET, given 50th percentile for Unreserved and 40% for the reserved qualification criteria of NEET.
- In view of the disturbances of the COVID-19, lockdown, delays in conducting NEET exam this number might DEDUCT as per the educationalists.
MEDICAL SEATS AVAILABLE IN INDIA
SEATS AVAILABLE IN GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGES
The medical seats in India are not sufficient for all the medical aspirants applied and the number of applicants and the number of available seats are varied a lot. The huge variation in between the available seats in India and the applicants is like competition from 22 medical aspirants for every single seat. As per the information, every available seat is with an approximate competition of 22 students and this includes government and private medical seats. The list of Govt and Private seats availability for the year NEET 2020 is
Note: The above number is gathered through available research on the Internet and the same may increase/decrease
STATES QUOTA OF NEET MEDICAL SEATS:
The total number of medical seats in every state is not offered a hundred present to that respective state medical students, but a percentage of it is offered on to the all India quota. Among the total number of seats in a state 85% will be given to state quota and the remaining 15% seats will be allotted to the all India quota. And the seats are also divided as per the categories of the students from the total.
NEET 2020 MBBS SEATS AS PER STATE:
NEET 2020 seats allotment will be done after the examination and on the basis of the rank, but the allotment is also done as per the availability for the individual states. Here is the list of the total seats available for the states all over India including the government and private colleges including the deemed universities of the state.
The above statistics might help you to understand the various seats availability and their category/quota allotment to attain the government or private medical seats in India. NEET-2020 is making every medical aspirant more nervous than ever in view of the pandemic outbreak but every student needs to understand the competition is not decreased at all. The preparation should be thorough and take this lockdown and postponement period as another opportunity to be more thorough in the preparation to crack NEET-2020.